Here’s the recipe since motherfuckers can’t source their shit.
sweet baby jesus
This changes everything
okay so yes plz
here ya go rhyder
unless you’re boots-n-cats, you have no idea how aroused this makes me.
Coffee porn. (Cinemagraphs and gifs from this cool article.)
How to make Mendl’s Courtesan Au Chocolat from Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel
Pizza sex burger
Oh shit, now I’ve gotta make one of these
Mother of God
Put it in me
*whispers* foooood porrn
you mean that’s not how everyone does their burgers?
Pancake with all the colors of the wind.
i can’t even make a circular pancake what the fuck is this shit
….Mother of Demeter…
I’ve died and gone to heaven
I am so inflicting this on the D&D group on Sunday. Just… Saying. YOLO!
A Fili&Kili’s Almost Proper English Breakfast with extra Kiwi&Strawberry Fruit Salad and a Cup of English Breakfast Tea.
Perfect to start your day ;)
step-by-step of Thrandy Spicy Bolognese Spaghetti
I am down with every last breakfast listed. Except the Aussies addition directly above me.
Sorry Song, but Vegemite is an acquired taste… that I never acquired.
Recipes for Pies and Tarts! (recipes)
Need some pie baking ideas for this Thanksgiving?! Wait no more!
- All-American Apple Pie
- Apple and Pear Pie
- Apple Caramel Cheesecake Pie with Toasted Pecans
- Apple Cider Pie
- Apple Galette
- Apple Tarte Tatin
- Apricot Pie
- Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- Blueberries ‘n Cream Pie
- Blueberry LatticePie
- Blueberry-Almond Tart
- Blueberry-Apple StreuselPie
- Blueberry-Peach Galettes
- Buttermilk Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Cherry Pie
- Cherry Pie with Cream Cheese Pastry Crust
- Chocolate Buttermilk Pie
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Chocolate Meringue Pie
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pie
- Coconut & Lime Cream Cheese Pie
- Coconut Custard PieCoconut Custard Pie with Whipped Cream Topping
- Coconut Pie
- Creamy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Decadent Chocolate Ganache Pie
- Dutch Apricot Pie
- Early American Buttermilk Pie
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Egg Custard Pie
- French Apple Tart
- Fresh Blueberry Pie
- Fresh Cherry Cobbler
- Fresh Lemon Curd Tart
- Fresh Lemon Meringue Pie
- Fresh Raspberry Tart with Lemon Filling
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Grandma’s Rhubarb Pie
- Grandma’s Fresh Cherry Pie
- Grape Pie
- Individual Nectarine Tarts
- Innkeeper Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Key West Key Lime Pie
- Lattice Cherry Pie
- Latticed Peach Pie with Peach Brandy
- Lattice-Top Mulberry or Blackberry Pie
- Lemon Apple Chess Pie
- Lemon Tart with a Lemon Pecan Crust
- Lemon-Buttermilk Meringue Pie
- Lime Custard Tart
- L’orange and Citron Cream Cheese Tarte
- Macadamia Nut Pineapple Tart
- Margarita Key Lime Pie
- Microwave Sour Cream Lemon Pie
- Milky Way Tarts
- Mississippi Mud Pie
- No-Bake Lemon Cream Tart
- Old Fashion Fresh Apricot Pie
- Old Time Chess Pie
- Old-Fashion Apple Pie
- Old-Fashion Blueberry Pie
- Old-Fashion Fruit Tart
- Old-Fashion Pecan Pie
- Old-Fashion Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- Old-Fashioned English Custard Tart
- Oven Fried Apple Pies
- Peach Custard Pie
- Pear and Almond Cream Tart
- Pear and Almond Tart
- Pear Praline Pie
- Pear Tarte Tatin
- Pecan Streusel Apricot Pie
- Plum Galette
- Plum Pie Augusto
- Puff Pastry Apple Tart
- Raspberry Sour Cream Tart
- Recipe for Cookie Crumb Crust
- Rum Raisin Apple Pie
- Rustic Chocolate Raspberry Heart Tart
- Scrumptious Strawberry Tart
- Shoofly Pie
- Sour Cream Raisin Pie
- Southern Fried Fruit Pies
- Spiced Peach Galettes
- Strawberry Almond Chocolate Tart
- Strawberry Hazelnut Tart
- Strawberry S’More Tart
- Summer Cherry Pie
- Summer Tart
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Very Lemon Pie
- Vinegar Pie
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Pie
- Walnut Fudge Pie
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Tart
- Worlds Best Apple Pie
Happy Pi(e) Day!
This, the new Pizza Hut cheesy crust pizza, is SINFUL. There is cheese. Throughout the entire dough.
No really. Even under the main portion of the pizza.
It is so sinfully good.
Try it if you can, and if you don’t have the means but live stateside, beg some off a friend if they happen to have the means and will to grab one. ;)
- "Poached." This is an egg cracked open and gently boiled out of the shell until the whites have congealed but the yolk is still runny. Poached eggs are great with potatoes, toast, or corned beef hash due to the great amount of runny yolk left for spreading or dipping. Most restaurants advertising eggs “any style” will poach eggs but some prefer not to outside of breakfast hours, since it involves boiling at least a small saucepan of water.At home, you can give it different flavors by poaching it in juice, wine or broth.
- "Scotch Egg." A Hard-Boiled egg that has been wrapped in Cumberland sausage and rolled in bread crumbs. Sometimes a soft-boiled egg is used.
- "Hard boiled." Everyone knows what a hard boiled egg is: an egg boiled in its shell for 13-15 minutes until the whites are firm and the yolk is solid.
- "Soft boiled." An egg boiled inside its shell, just like a Hard boiled egg, until the whites have set and the yolk has very slightly thickened. This is the “three minute egg” that gave us the three minute “egg timer”. PROTIP: It will continue to cook from residual heat within the egg, after you take it out of the water - run the egg (still in the shell) under some cold water immediately to stop the cooking process.
- "Scrambled." This is the other one everyone knows: the egg white and yolk are mixed together, sometimes thinned out with milk, cream, or water, and fried.
- "Fried" or "Over hard and break ‘em." Just ordering a “fried” egg gets an egg fully fried on both sides, slightly browned, with a broken yolk. They are good on sandwiches but leave no yolk to spread on potatoes or toast. All following eggs are considered to be variations of ‘Fried’
- "Over easy." What is usually thought of as a fried egg: pan fried on one side until cooked about halfway through, then flipped over and fried on the other side until the white has set. The edges can be a bit crispy but the yolk is still runny, albeit not so much as a properly done poached egg.
- "Over medium." Like an over easy egg, but cooked a bit more on the second side. The yolk will be somewhat thick or sticky, but not hard.
- "Over well" or "Over hard." An egg fried on one side as for “over easy”, then cooked on the other side until the yolk has completely set. Some cooks will break the yolk.
- "Sunny side up." The egg is fried on one side and not flipped. Sometimes a bit of frying fat is spooned over the top to set the white, or some water is tossed into the pan and a lid placed over the egg. Both of these methods are called "Basted", but this isn’t universally understood if requested and often done by default anyway. Some cooks will leave the white on the top is left unset and sticky.
Page 1 of 8